Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Free Time?


For the past month, I have been dying at work. Caged in a bloody meeting room from 9am - 7pm. A half hour lunch break in between. Today is the first day in so long I have some free time and guess what? I am so fucking bored. What to do? I feel the onset of a headache. My body is hot and achy, my throat is sore. I feel sick and exhausted. On top of that, none of my projects seem to be going smoothly, road blocks at every corner, hiccups popping up everywhere. I have two huge, million-dollar projects going on simultaneously and there is this bitch (co-ordinating a itty-bitty project) who is bugging me about the location of a printer. A bloody printer! Do I look like I give a rats ass? People can be so damn difficult. Hey, wait a minute, I thought I had PMS for May already. I realize that I just got back from a holiday but I would really appreciate another one soon (updates on my Bali trip on the way ok). The more permanent kind. Damn you money! Why'd you have to be such a necessity? Work=Suffering. Why is it some colleagues choose to bug you about non-urgent matters on non-working days? Can't you talk to me tomorrow first thing in the morning? Don't these working people realize weekends are sacred? The two days of the week when your mind is allowed to escape from the grip of work. One phone call from the office and my day is ruined. It pisses me off you know.

No comments: