Thursday, June 15, 2006

1) Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Puan Leong
2) Where was your first date?
Center Point or Poring Cinema. Or both. I forget.
3) Have you ever seriously vandalised someone else's property?
If making fake poop with mud+water and dumping it in front of our neighbours doorsteps,
right next to the milk bottles counts, YES!
4) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
All the time. They actually listen when you do.
5) Have you ever sang infront of a large number of people?
Negara Ku in front of an audience of roughly 15. Not a large crowd, I know. I was doing
fine till i panicked at the end and i went totally off-track. That is why I was a reserve in
our school choir, sama si Cheryl Goh.
7) What do you usually order from starbucks?
Cappuccino
8) What is your biggest mistake?
Not saving money since I started working
9) Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Nope
10 ) Say something totally random about you?
I have a light birthmark on my upper belly
11) Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. Michelle Pfiffer
12) Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Only bits of Barney when I'm babysitting the niece
13) Did you have braces?
No.
14) Are you comfortable with your height?
Yeah.
15) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has said to you?
I oso shy
16) When do you know it's love?
When you cherish every moment together, be it in the middle of an argument or a romantic evening out
17) Do you speak any other languages?
BM. I wish I could speak some other language, Italian maybe
18) Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Why go to a salon when you can lie down under the glorious Malaysian sun
19) What magazines do you read?
Home & Garden, any housy magazines
20) Have you ridden in a limo?
No
21) Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
Nope
22) Do you watch mtv?
On occassion. Channel surfing
23) What's something that really annoys you?
In-your-face people especially during PMS
24) What's something you really like?
My notebook
25) Do you like michael jackson?
Before he got too freaky - ditto Yo
26) Can you dance?
I love to dance
27) What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Does not sleeping the night count?
28) Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Yes. First time drinking at home with rol
29) Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Nope
30) What do you wish for?
I wish for pure joy

No comments: