Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Things

6 things that truly make me happy (in no particular order):
1. Excited puppies, tongues hanging out, tails wagging uncontrollably. Never fails to put a smile on my face.
2. A perfect sunny day with the sand under my feet and the horizon my vista. Helps if I have a frozen beer in one hand. *Wink*
3. Shopping. As worldy as it sounds. It's therapeutic and I love it.
4. The whole Christmas season. The shopping (oops...more shopping), the excitement, the decorating, the family getting together, the friends, the food, presents, going to mass two hours earlier...ok maybe not the last one.
5. Pampering myself during my alone time. Manicures. Pedicures. Long showers. Scrubs and masks. Flipping through fashion magazines while waiting for my nails to dry.
6. Trips with Bala. To anywhere. I love the packing, the travelling, whether it's in a plane, train, bus, car...so exciting. The hanging out together in a foreign place, the exploring.

No comments: