Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Days Are Long And The Nights Are Longer

My eye bags are spreading across my face. I got done with work at 8.30 pm last night. I remember swearing not so long ago that i would never do this. Here I am. You know what, it isnt half as bad as i thought it would be. I do still have a life. I went drinking in Bangsar last night- Bala, his colleagues and some visitors from Australia. Had Shisha to the moon and back.

Latest update: I may be adopting. Before your eye balls pop out of their sockets, i should tell you that it wont be a (human) baby but will actually be an 11th month old Jack Russell Terrier. He is the cutest. I fell in love with him instantly. How not to?Pray i get him. I do have to figure out where to keep him until i move into my own place and also how well he will get along with Punie's crazy-cat. I still want him.

I played pool. More shocking news. When your boss is standing there with a cue in his hand insisting that you play, can say 'no' ah? I sucked. Expected. Ha ha. We had some beers. It was all good. There is a Bowling Tournament on the 1st October. My department is sending in 2 teams. I am in Team 1: Rews Balls. Explain later.

My company shuts down for 5 days during Christmas so i should be back for a long break. Forced leave. Yay. I will be going to Langkawi mid October. A nice romantic getaway with the boy-boy.

Missing home. Drink for me occasionally. Yo, when in December will you be in KL?

1 comment:

LonaDay said...

supposed to be in kl.

and adopt that jack russel this instant! i want a JR as my first dog too!