Monday, September 26, 2005

Shannon is 1

My parents and Meriel are here visiting. Shannon turned 1 yesterday. How fast time flies. It was a year ago I announced here that I was Aunty Pu. We had a barbeque at Pantai Panorama playground. Let me excite your appetite with the menu:

Pasta with meat balls in bolognaise sauce
Lemon rice (very Indian)
Mila's famous pork rolls with chicken sausage, egg and raisins
Barbequed Chicken wings, fish, squid, chicken and pork satay
Caesar Salad
Fried Pork Wantans
Rich Chocolate Cake from Strudels
Fruit Punch
JD Coke on the rocks

Another thing, my mom gave Shannon a new name. Shannon Lissa Chim Pan Zee. Lim Han Zi - get it? Monkey la she.

2 comments:

LonaDay said...

stupid spam.

so sadap your menu!!!

did Chim Pan Zee eat all that?

driftingnomad said...

LOL cute oh-Chim Pan Zee: where the pics from her bday party?... see you on the 5th (next wednesday!).