Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lonely & Bored

This weekend I be lonely and bored. *Sob* Ots, Allen, Shannon and Punie are in Bali having the time of their lives. Bala is in Sydney. And I am in my office all alone baby-sitting unreliable contractors. I should be enjoying my freedom, time for myself but I'm not. I have decided to take up a new sport, squash. I played with Punie on Thursday night. My body aches till today.
Last night my colleagues and I went to this pub in Bangsar called G-Spot ( I like to call it G-String) We had a decent time. Got to drink the beers I've been dying to have. Felt a bit buzzed but it was good. Didn't get to dance. However, Hema did teach me the basic ballroom dance step. For the life of me, i can't remember how it goes.
Maybe I could got watch a movie today. I want to watch Ice Age 2. Was thinking of doing some carpentry work. There are some planks of wood from my old bed that I plan on turning into small shelving units for my toiletries. That should be interesting. Lately, I've been buying housy-housy magazines. Don't ask me why. It beats the hopeless fashion magazines which are 50% advertising and the other 50% fashion you wouldn't be caught dead in.

Today, I feel like a tortoise. Heavy and slow, hard and looking like I'm about to die. I want dessert. A nice pie. apple Crumble. Yum. I think I'll go get me some from San Fran. Ok, I should go check-up on the imbecile downstairs who calls himself a contractor. Tata.

No comments: