Friday, February 15, 2008

Baby Stuff Are So Cool

Since baby was born shopping has never been the same! Never have I seen baby stuff the way I do now. So many cool and funky gadgets, baby outifts, hats, shoes, you name it la. Never have I been shopping without being tempted to step in a shoe store or browse through the racks of Zara or MNG or FOS. In any shopping mall, my first instinct is to walk into the first baby store and check out what they have. I can feel the tension from hubby as I am drawn towards the shop that reads 'BABY'. We don't need 90% of the things I have my eyes on but they're just so damn NICE. How to not be tempted? For example, how could you not want....




....this super cool Squirt Baby Food Dispensing Spoon? You fill the food up in the spoon and squeeze it when you want to refill the spoon. No more going back and forth between food jar and spoon. So cool when you're out and about. Damn it, I wantttttt. I found this online and the store only ships within the US/Canada.





....or how about these super funky bibs? They're made of neoprene which is the same material these use to make wet suits. Plus the little pocket thingy to collect crumbs and food bits is held up with buttons. Check out the cool colors!




....or how about this Snack Ball? Just dump your baby's snack in and twist the lid. It makes a fun toy too for the itty bitty ones anyway. How do people come up with such cool ideas? I wish I was creative.

No comments: