Friday, August 22, 2008

Surrender

Yesterday a dear dear friend of mine experienced the power of the Lord in a most deep and personal way. And I cannot put into words the pure joy and greatefulness I feel for her and to the Almighty. She expressed her miraculous experience in two words, overwhelming and humbling. I know the feeling, perfect description of the Holy Spirit working His way in us.

I got in my car after hearing the wonderful news and switched on my Sony Walkman. The CHORUS of this song by Planet Shakers was playing on my playlist and it brought me to tears(Thanks Meriel for the wonderful P&W), now I dedicate this to you dear friend (I will send you the song)....


Surrender

Verse 1:
All that I am, is Yours
All that I have, is Yours
I give You my heart and soul,
Lord I’m Yours.

Verse 2:
Lord every day, is yours
Lord every breath, is yours
I’m giving my life to You,
Lord I’m Yours.

Pre-chorus:
You alone are worthy of all praise,
You alone are worthy of all praise!

Chorus:
I surrender all to You
I surrender all to You
I am nothing without You
Jesus Christ, take my life,
It’s all for You!

Bridge:
You’re worthy of all praise (You are worthy!),
You’re worthy of all praise, Jesus!

No comments: