Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Wednesday

I like Wednesdays. Mondays are always a drag. Tuesdays have bits of Mondays left in it. Thursdays are nicer than Wednesdays. But Fridays are the best. Im not sure why. I dont accomplish anything during the weekends. I still like the weekends though. Saturdays & Sundays go by too fast. Work is dull a lot of the time. I am becoming dull. I dont like BQ's. I do like whisky with coke though. I like whisky without coke. I like coke by itself. I like my friends. I am going to enjoy the bottle of gin i got for my birthday. I really sound like an alcy now. Doesnt do it for me anymore.  If there was one person (dead/alive) i could meet, it would be Socrates. Who do you want to meet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you my darling....even when i die!

dont mind angelina jolie oso la...if she is around..want to get autograph oni...

i like anyday if u were with me!

mugil

LonaDay said...

YYYYUUUUCCKKK!!!! so grossifyingly sweet. vomit.
i like wednesdays, coz after that the working week goes fast. sometimes fridays don't feel like fridays. and sometimes i wish mondays were fridays. same with weekends, same with becoming dull. i like my friends too, they are my sanity. and i'd like to meet, actually, i'd like to be oprah's adopted daughter.

LonaDay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pu said...

makes me feel preedy dem good dat im not the only person becoming dull. im sure it has something to do with my work environment. ye men, blame everyone else.