Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF

Thank God Its Friday!

By this time tomorrow, i will be lying down on a white sandy beach, with a mug of a beer in one hand and the House of Sand & Fog in the other, waiting for the sun to set. I'm going to Langkawi. I know it doesnt sound so exotic or even romantic but it beats the hustle and bustle and thick smog of KL hands-down. Will be sure to bring an extra bottle down for the next 'girl's night out'. Yay.

No more beer sessions. Sob. Sob. My beer-gut-producing drinking sessions have now turned into sipping a couple of romantic cocktails and sucking at the end of a shisha pipe. Dont get me wrong, I truly enjoy it, its quality time with the boy. But sometimes I do miss the deafening noise (mostly from me, i know.), the laughing till your tummy aches, the unending sarcasm and the peoples stares. It was always a great feeling.

I received my business cards today, finally. Yay. I dont have to go around giving contractors a tiny piece of paper with my contact details written on it. How unprofessional.

1 comment:

Fridaycat said...

hey pu, more updates, love to read bout what's going on in in your end of the world these days...

So a little getaway to Langkawi eh? So syok. Enjoy the pina coladas! Ok back to work for the rest of us *grumble grumble*