Thursday, October 13, 2005

UPDATE

Oh gawd guys, I really dont feel like working today. So hard to get myself out of bed just now. Bala stayed over. It was so damn good to see him after one week. I got myself a Punjabi Suit on Tuesday. Its cotton in a soft orange. The pants are hilarious. Hammer pants made for Heavy D. Its that time of the year where I have to suck-up and fake it. Smile. Smile. Look damn sweet and nice and 'perfect'. Its not easy. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. The things I do for love. sigh.

Meeting up with Francis John tomorrow night for drinks and maybe dinner, Bangsar probably. Has it really been 10 years? A decade since our library days Yo. Wow.

I attended my company's FY06 Kick-Off cum Team Building yesterday at Holiday Inn, Glenmarie. I think I had 5 meals. We spent the whole morning listening to directors/managers blab on and on about EBIT, NOA, ANOA, bla bla bla...boring! After lunch we had our Team Building, which was actually loads of fun. Got to mingle with quite a few VIPs. Im pretty sure I made a good first impression. Good.

I have moved into punes apartment, currently sharing a room. Will be getting my own room by the end of the month. We are going to build a partition between the dining area and living room. Cant wait to pick out furniture for my new room - Ikea, here i come! Guess what color its going to be. He he. My boss just walked in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK well I LIKE IKEA... they have reasonably priced goods if I were rich I would probably go for more "expensive" brands.. but heck who am I kidding.. so Ikea it is... GO SHOP in Ikea Pu.

~mia~