Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My "Sacrifice"


I know I know. It doesn't seem like a big sacrifice. But really it is. Especially to an addict. CD shopping makes me happy. Really happy. I know all you CD fanatics out there reading this are nodding your heads in agreement right this moment. Thank goodness I am not alone in this CD crazy world! Above is the Blueberry One Size Deluxe Prints AND it comes with a GAD One Size Microfiber Insert. I got the Blueberry Minky in Pink Dots on Chocolate already! Soooo hehpie.

Why you may ask am I giving this one up (for now anyway)? Well, Elil has 17 CD's to date. Which really is enough for an average wetter. And since I am determined to Bokashi my kitchen/organic waste, I've decided to spend my hard earned dosh on the trusty bin! And take a break on the CD shopping. It's still fun (downright addictive) to check out the new CD (and all that goes with it) arrivals though. The temptation is oh-so strong. Don't know how long I can hold back.


Hubs is flying out tonight. He will be gone for 5 days. Boo Boo and I will miss him dearly. ONE good thing from all his travelling is....well I am on the lookout for a wetbag, preferably Wahmies (regular) coz they got the Pink Disco Dots design that I love so much and will never go out of style. AND I found a baby pouch with the same design from, Peanut Shell. Thank goodness they have a retail outlet in Sydney! Plus they have a Mother's Day sale and are giving 40% off all slings/pouches. Woohoo! I am torn between a cotton stretch and a cotton reversible. I want the reversible with the stretch but somehow it can't be made this way. Any one oso can la, both oso santik bah. Here they are:


The cotton stretch. They have the pink version as well but somehow doesn't look as good.

The cotton reversible. Reversibles are more expensive.


I have a sling (adjustable with rings, a gift from a friend) which is great. It's a Moms In Mind and if I am not mistaken is from Singapore. You can get it from my friend's online store, Great Expectations. The great thing about this sling is ANYONE can wear it, me in my petiteness and hubs in his giganticness. The reason I need another sling/pouch is so that while my current one is in the wash, I can still go on wearing lil' Elil. I don't think you believed that excuse for a moment! Darn it! I just lurrrrve the funky designs and colors okaaaaay. CD's and slings/pouches are like shoes, you need/should have one to match every outfit!

No comments: