Friday, May 02, 2008

I love these jammies!

Ala punya main angel!

Elil has a question. "Why is my chiu chiu not in my mouth?"

I got these jammies from a make-shift stall in PBD (Pusat Bandar Damansara) for RM15. Elil doesn't need jammies coz her daddy got her a lot from Mothercare when he was last in the UK. However, I could not resist these. So adorable. They're from Disney. And its Mickey, Mini, Donald and Daisy prints. Its zippered and has a little protective button cover so the zipper handle doesn't scratch baby. These are so much easier compared to the button-up sort especially if you have a wiggly-wiggly baby like my boo boo. The soles are brright pink and they are rubbery, non-slip. Even cooler, there is elastic at the ankles to keep the feet snug in its place. Yee! I got the 12 month size but its a little on the skinny side so its quite fitting on lil' Elil. Sexy starting young.

If you look closely you can see the elastic at the back part of the ankle and the pink rubbery sole.


No comments: