Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One With Mummy

A most recent shot of mummy and baby. Taken yesterday at Concorde Hotel.

Hubby's colleague, Thomas and family (wife, Fariel + 3 year old son, Jordan) from Dubai was in town. We had fantastic tapas at a La Bodega in Bangsar. It was a pretty good time. Husband (German) and wife (South African) were a friendly and fun couple. They make an interesting mix I must say - their son is a looker. When we got to the resto we planned on having some wine with our tapas. But inside I knew I had to have my beer. And so when Thomas (being the typical German) ordered some beer, I was like, "Yea, one for me too". So we had a round of beer. Somehow I instantly connect with fellow beer lovers. Heh.



If your'e wondering why I look like a waitress, I was there straight from work. Darn it! I look like a waitress! Elil as usual is lookin' as sweet as ever in her floral print dress. Masih juling oh si kawan. Thank goodness its on and off and only when she's focused on something.

No comments: