Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mocha

I had coffee + Milo=mocha and 2 lemon sandwich biscuits for breakfast today. Yesterday, I parked my car at my usual spot, on a downward slope (asking for it, ay?) at the grassy end of a row of half-ass parking spaces (excuse the language). Anyway, I had to get to site ASAP and when I reversed, I pressed the accelerator a little too lightly and my car slid forward. I pulled the handbrake. I decided to try reversing again putting more force on the accelerator this time. My second attempt failed and my new car slid further down. I pulled the handbrake up as high as it could go and got out of my precious car. I walked three floors up to my office and got three colleagues to help me pull my baby out of her sad state (by the way, it was 3 o’clock). Luckily, she didn’t need pushing and my colleague got her out by putting the pedal to the metal. Yay!

1 comment:

LonaDay said...

wah, damn good description of sushi. wow! two entries lagi tu. see you soon, baboon, we go eat sushi ah.