Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It was so nice. I got the chance to dress up a little for Elil's full moon AND the end of my confinement. Yay! Ok, I cheated a bit, I have actually been out shopping the past few days in some dingy little mall 5 minutes away. Carol and Yo will be able to tell you how little and how dingy. Anyhow, never judge a mall by its size or appearance. To my delight, the Levi's/Dockers store at the mall's entrance has turned into a factory outlet. After months of not being able to shop for 'normal' clothes, you don't know how excited this made me. Even my mom was all puppy-panting excited. Plus while I was pregnant I told myself the first thing I'm going to get for myself after delivering is a nice pair of hot-hot jeans. Heh heh. So back to the store, there weren't many stuff for women but the collection they did have were real nice and my size plus the jeans were going for 100 bucks. So I tried on a couple but ended up getting only a pair, 593's. I should be giving this mall more credit man. So this was on Monday.

The day before Sunday. Carol and I went to the same mall, to shop. Duh. I didn't plan on getting anything. Carol wanted to get a document bag so we went hunting for bags. Everything was on sale. So strong the temptation. Alas I didn't get anything. In Parkson anyway. So we walked around the mall a bit. Baby shops are now very tempting as well so we went into a few. Got one of those rubber bath mats for Elil. Did a little more browsing then I thought to myself what would a shopping trip be without a visit to the shoe store. So excite! First shoe store, I got myself a pair of maroon closed-toe flats yang sungguh classic for RM19.90. Second store, I got another shiny classic maroon number with kitten heels for RM38.00. So beauty! Did I mention I need to give this mall more credit? So lumayan my trip to the mall. I'm satisfied, so enough shopping for now.

Wanna see my pretty red toes?


No comments: