Sunday, July 01, 2007

I've been wanting to do this for some time now....

In no particular order. You know who you are.

I love you because you can't bear to see a friend hurt or upset. There will never be a moment when I am in distress and you are not there to console me. It's ok that you occasionaly forget important dates! In difficult times, just knowing you are my friend is enough to get me through. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve you. I thank God for you.

I love you because you have seen the worst in me and you love me still. You will never let anything come between us. There is so much you hide behind your 'ah-lien' exterior that it's sometimes hard to read you but inside you have only goodness and kindness to give. I thank God for you.

I love you because (it may not show but) deep down you have the biggest heart. You have always felt it your responsibility to protect me. We always had a special connection, a strong bond. Lately, we see less of each other and seldom connect like we used to but still I know you love me. I thank God for you.

I love you because (although you find it so hard to show,) you love me unconditionally. All you have ever wanted for me is peace and happiness. We may have had our rough patches but through it all I know that you never stopped loving me. I take you for granted sometimes. I wish I didn't. I thank God for you.

I love You because You are my Saviour. Without You I am nothing. All You want is my friendship. I fall, give up and turn away from You but every single time You will pick me up if only I let You. Your unending love and grace fills me up and moves me to tears. I thank You.

I love you because you are true to yourself, real and sincere. You have a strong head on your shoulders and for that I admire you. Your strength and ability to see things as they are has helped me through many a tough time. I can always trust you. You will make a fantastic mom one day! I thank God for you.

I love you because you have been my pillar my whole life. I look up to you. Your wisdom, strength and patience is inspiring. Your love for and faithfulness to God is admirable. I want to have your patience. I want to be like you. I love how our relationship has grown and matured over the years. I thank God for you.

I love you because of your gentleness and patience, your sweetness and affection, your humor. I know sometimes I can be overbearing and demanding but your love never fails. I will become a better person for you. I have faith in our love - our decision to love each other. I thank God for you.

I love you because you are the baby. You will forever be the baby. I have always felt the need to protect you and nurture you. Your'e a big girl now but to me you will forever be the sweetest little thing. I trust you will always honor and live up to my 'cacatness'. Keep Jesus close to your heart. I thank God for you.

I love you because you are mine. You and I are permanently connected through our experience together while you were forming in my womb and when I introduced you the the world. You are my sunshine. You are my angel. You don't have to do anything or be anyone in particular to make me love you. I love you unconditionally. I thank God for you.

I love you because of your humor and your freaky ways. No one makes cacatness seem cool like you do. I wish I had half your wit. You are a beautiful person inside and out. I enjoy our conversations be it about meaningless crap or our innermost feelings or even gossip. We don't do this often enough so get your butt here! I thank God for you.

I love you because you have always been there for me. You have always been there to support me in everything. Your guidance and lessons have helped me in so many ways. I don't tell you often enough how much I appreciate all you have done. Sometimes I want to give you a long hard hug just to let you know how much you mean to me. I thank God for you.

I love you because you always manage to turn a sad or depressing situation into something fun and exciting. There's never a dull moment when you're around! I truly appreciate the times when I've been down and you are there to cheer me up and put a smile on my face. I thank God for you.

No comments: