Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged!

**RULES***“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”***End***

Question 1: What were you doing 5 years ago?
In July 2003 I was in KL hanging out waiting for my Convo.

Question 2: What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Work
2. Work
3. Work
4. Work
5. Beers

Question 3: What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
I'm not really a snacker. But when I do, I tend to go for all those preserved asam stuff.
1. Preserved plum
2. Jeruk mangga

Question 4: What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Tithe
2. Build my dream home, get my dream car, etc.
3. Make sure my family and loved ones never have any financial woes.
4. Create my own charity organization - build schools, homes, support groups etc. for the less fortunate
5. Travel & volunteer work

Question 5: What are 5 jobs you've had
1. Fun2 playmate - hehe
2. Hah Yo! Waitress - at STAR poolside, for a week when they needed temps.
3. Arrio's Cafe - Sunway Pyramid waitress for 2 months
4. Intern at PJ Indah Holdings - M&E consultants
5. Electrical Engineer for Power Project Consultant - M&E

Now for the 5: Ots, Far, Yas, Hema & Denna

No comments: