Friday, November 25, 2005

Not A Soul Around. Therefore, I Blog.

I have been trying to fart (a belch would do) the whole day. It's there. I can feel it but it refuses to leave my body. Bloated la. Itu la, dats why, it's that time of the month. I must drink more water because I should have taken a dump this morning but didn't. I only drink filtered or RO water from clear containers, either glass or plastic mineral water bottles. Everything else just makes me want to barf. Do not ask me why. It's hard to explain. I know it's a definitely a mental thing. Anyone else in the same boat? Probably not.
I will be cooking dinner for myself and Punie tonight. It will be the first time since I moved here. I have the ingredients for Thai fried rice. Sounds good, quick and simple. Pineapples in rice. Yum. I hope it turns out well.
Last night I swam 24 laps in the pool, which is equivalent to approximately 9 laps in an olympic size pool, sweat a bucket in the sauna, crunched 400 times and lifted some weights in the gym. It felt so damn bloody good. Now the impossible part is trying to keep it up.
Places I must visit before the new year:
1. Zoo Negara
2. Muzium Negara
3. Aquaria KLCC
4. One more performance at KL PAC

No comments: