Thursday, November 17, 2005

Scaredy Cat

On the way to pick my cutie-pie, pandai mau mati niece and Ots up from KLIA, my boyfriend could not help but show-off his driving skills. We reached 240 km/hour on the long stretch coming up to the terminal!! I cant explain why, but my hands were over my mouth between 200 - 220 km/hour. Beyond that, they moved up to my eyes and I found my eyes were damp. I was crying. Damn, I was scared shitless.
My niece, Shannon Lissa Chim Pan Zee is so cute biut oh. Before she went to KK, she fell and bumped her eye on the edge of a stool (to those who have been to Ots place, its the teak stool they use to put their shoes on near the kitchen door). Anyway, on Tuesday, when they got back from the airport, I noticed that her eye was blue-black. She was lying on a mattress in the living room and I go up to her and sayang-sayang her eye, and the normal kesian-kesian shit we do to babies la. Suddenly, she gets up and just starts walking straight to the stool, to the exact area where she hit her eye and she points at it and feels it. So pandai oh she. She was showing us exactly where it happend. And this was like 5 days after it occurred. Damn geram oh. Another thing, a week ago, Shannon inherited a red Cheong Sam from a family friend. After the maid put it on her, she looked down at herself and said, "woww!". *sigh* *smile to myself*

No comments: