Tuesday, March 14, 2006

5 Things You Cant Do
* scuba dive
* sing well
* rollerskate (dont ask why it matters)
* control my emotions
* do the splits

5 Things You Can Do
* Make my index, middle and fourth finger appear to be the same length
* Eat sushi 7 days a week and still want more
* Complain about being stuffed but pick up more food 2 seconds later
* Move my tiny toe away from the fourth one by 1cm on both feet (no hands! *gasp*)
* Amuse myself by moving my knee caps around in my knee sockets

5 Things That Scare You
* My future happiness
* Rollercoasters
* Corkcroaches
* Extremely small spaces (same here rol!)
* Pain and suffering

5 Things You Love
* My family and frens
* My bf
* The weekends definitely!
* Food
* The sun/sea/sand

5 Things You Hate
* Shallow/fake/insincere ppl
* Stress
* Mondays
* Ppl who cant say anything nice
* Feeling bloated

5 Random Facts About You
* I am shy
* I feel too much - have a soft heart
* I anger easy but forgive fast
* I miss speaking like a true Sabahan
* I love to dance

5 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
* Whale watch
* Visit the Arctic
* Go on Safari in South Africa
* Swim with dolphins
* Experience a desert

No comments: