Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Tick Next To Zoo



On Sunday I finally made my much anticipated trip to the zoo. I went with my beloved familee in KL (ots, allen, punes, shannon, bala). We had Ampang Yong Tau Foo breakfast. Bala's first time! Damn sedap oh the brinjal.Anyways, the ticket to get into Zoo Negara is RM10 for adults. KFC has been replaced with Marry Brown. The whole place is so run down. Quite sad actually. But animals are always so damn cute even when they look like they already have one foot in the ground. The lion bah! So damn skinny, his skin is dry and patchy plus he cant even walk straight. Sad. At 11am we watched the Multi-Animal Show. Multi as in 3 types of animals - 2 parrots, a sea lion and 2 orang utans. Ok, I shall stop right here because I'm starting to feel real 'kesian' for our national zoo. Blame it on no proper funding and poor publicity. As for Shannon, she had loads of fun. The next time we mention going to the zoo, she will start to picture lion figurines she can climb on and a really cool playground with four slides. I pointed out the monkeys to her and she said, "wowow". As a whole, we had a fun-filled but exhausting day. Reached home at around 4pm. Five adults and one infant knock-out!



The healthiest and happiest looking animal was the giraffe!

No comments: