Saturday, March 18, 2006

Signs of PMS?

On Saturday I went clubbing in KL with some friends. Bar Savanh then Poppy. F1 fever. Hah! Actually, I have been DYING to just get happy-tipsy on some whisky with green tea (i like it that way now, coke just makes me feel bloated) and dance the night away. Haven't done that in a while. I miss my true dancing partners (you know who you are). All the 'crazy-I don't give a shit how I look' dancing and singing loudly to the music - this could very well have been me singing by myself. He he. It just isn't the same here.*sigh*

I miss listening to music. Real good quality stuff and not 90% of the rubbish they play on the radio. The other 10% is the crappy ads and annoying DJ's blabbing. I am truly fed up of the 'african american', hip-hop, 'nigga-nigga' this and 'nigga-'nigga' that, sex-sex-sex music over and over again. What happened to music that meant something (besides i'm hungry for some booty/humps/'vagina')? Gotta start downloading something from the 90's. Start a wonderful collection. For free, hah!

I miss doing girly things with my girly-girls. Getting together, be it having a few beers or getting made-up for partying, bitching/laughing/crying and then laughing again, walking aimlessly around malls, drinking coffee, buying uselss-money wasting junk from 7E or any 24-hr store (there are so many now). In that time not having a worry in the world. Bes la. I miss it but that time has passed and I wouldn't go back. But I do look forward to bigger and better stuff together some time soon.

No comments: