Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Back from The Dead

I read Tuesday's With Morrie. It's a book everyone should have and read (more than once). It offers simple life lessons we should all hold on to. Things we take for granted daily. Like looking at someone and really listen to them when they talk. Simple. Ok, maybe not all the time. I am currently reading The Song Of Silver Frond by Catherine Lim which i got from Carrefour for RM9.90.

No one watch Crash yet? Won best movie at the Oscars. Tempted yet? How about Brokeback Mountain? Thumbs down for Brokeback from me. They (Jake and Heath) screwed each other within the first half hour. Need i say more?

I will be attending Bala's brother's wedding registration this Sunday in a brown with tints of green saree. The full works, dangly earrings, chunky chain, bangles by the dozen and all. Possibly bells on my ankles too. Don't worry, there will be pictures! Accessory shopping starts today, yay!

I visited Ot's the other day and sat down to talk to my favorite niece (hehe). I asked her if she wanted to give her aunty Pu a hug. Her reply was, "do-wan la". And then I point to one of her new toys and ask her who bought it for her. She doesnt reply. Instead she points at her pink water bottle and says, "I buy dis" over and over again. Cute mau mate oh. And she's only 17 mths old. When she says hi, she goes "hi-yee" and bye is "bye-yee" plus pouty lips - like she is going to kiss you but turns to give you her cheek in time for you to give her a kiss instead. Cheeky that one.

No comments: