Monday, December 18, 2006

1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT ?
Gash on my lower leg. I fell into the drain in front of my house.
2.WHERE ARE YOU?
My body is at the office but my mind is focused on Christmas in KK.
3.WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's black and looks like any other mobile phone.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Right now Christmas songs, before this your basic Mix FM shit and before that Hitz and Fly.
5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
Nada.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To be home sweet home doing nothing sweet nothing.
7.WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I miss my asband and my home in KK.
8.WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
I really should find out.
9. WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
He did.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Sumtaims after horror story exchanges yes.
12. YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD
Need you ask? Japanese.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PERFUME?
Right now Envy Me by Gucci.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
It's not like we have so much choice here in Malaysia. Does it even matter?
15. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?
When I need em sure!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Energy drinks.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pepperoni and cheese rules.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Hana Maki OR Ngau Chap with the lada and vinegar.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Bala.
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Yes.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
The first gift I can remember is the glow worm from my mummy.
22. DO U LIKE SOMEONE?
I like a lot of people.
23. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Yea man, FOS.
24. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
I've gone through so many, I don't even know anymore. For now i'd really just love a Cygnus.
25. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
Done it.
26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
As if you can help/stop it.
27. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Putting their needs first, or second or third depending on how much they mean to you.
28. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED
28.
29. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes?
30. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON YOU CALL OFTEN?
Bala.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU?
The way Mr. Stoner looks and talks. And right now, a whole load of other things as well.
34. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
My heart. It could also be considered a strength I guess.
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
A crucifix from my husband.
36. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
I'm sure I have. Can't think of one though.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Work/Chatting.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT COULD IT BE?
If I could, I wouldn't.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My skin (not right now though).
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES BECAME ILLEGAL?
Nothing.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Birthday's and gifts are getting old.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Right now 3.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Nope.
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
All fingers on my right hand.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Friday night during the conference.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. I don't hate it though.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Anything goes really.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Lip biting.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Teda.
54. YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?
Yes I think so.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Many times.

No comments: