Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ach-ing

Today I wake up and I feel like my body has ran a marathon during the night without telling me. My neck, shoulders, down to my sides, lower back, arms, thighs and calves. Gosh! I'm aching all over. It's so hard to move anything, everything is just so heavy and achy. Obviously I didn't get a good nights sleep. Was tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position. Sleep came and went. The morning weather was so dreary that when my alarm rang at 7am the atmosphere outside looked more like 6am. That just made it so much harder to get out of my bed. It was still dark damnit! Lately, I have started to find my apartment kinda depressing. It doesn't feel like home. Did it ever Pu? Even my room is less appealing. My bed feels old and dirty (maybe coz it is?). I think it has a lot to do with the fact that everyone has gone home and I am left alone. The cheer has gone. All Meriel's luggage and the ruckuss outside till like 4am. Gone. The life sucked out of 3A-16-3. On top of that it doesn't help that my housemate has turned into The Grinch!

I don't like it when a house is all closed up and dark and unwelcoming. It's just too depressing. Uninviting. My home is going to be like walking into a ray of sunshine. The sun is going to shine through, you will be able to hear birds chirping outside, the cool occassional breeze, the smell of fresh air. Ahhh...I can see it now. Everything is white and fresh. The light curtains blown in the wind. The sound of soft soothing music. Me sitting in my studio, in the midst of creating some fantastic work of art. My flowers, roses, lavenders, freesias, lilies, lilacs, tulips, alazeas, all blooming in the garden. Their scents are blown through the house. Ok, getting a little unrealistic here. Snap out of it Pu. Me and my wishful thinking. *Sigh*

Time to focus on work!

No comments: