Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wedding Preparations.....


I was about to let myself feel down in the dumps and depressed, then I reminded myself, "Pu you have a wedding to plan, pull yourself together and enjoy the moment!" So here I am announcing to the world details of my upcoming wedding....

First things first, MY WEDDING GOWN. I wish I could have taken a picture. Its off-white and a tube with a long trane - probably a little over a meter. My initial plan was to have something real simple but when I tried on the gowns, I said to myself, "How can we NOT go all the way??!!". It's in full floral lace with the waist-line just under the breasts with diamond-like stones that go all the way round. It's quite fitting around the torso and A-line all the way down. Sounds simple I know, but boy is it bea-u-tiful! Perfecto!



My evening gown is real fragile chiffon also in off-white. I want to look the bride all the way! It's a v-neck with thin spaghetti straps and bits of embroidery & sequin between the breasts. Like my wedding gown, it also has an under-the-breast sort of waist-line with an extra flowy piece of chiffon that comes down at the center. A little romantic effect. He he. Forgive me, my 'techincal knowledge' in dress design is a little crappy.

I NEED to discuss my shoes as well. Three words, gold, glittery and glamorous! You need to see them for yourself so here they are, TADA!


Next, MY THEME. I am going to set a world record for most number of bridesmaids. I will have 7 beautiful maids! You don't know how important it is to me and how happy I am to have all my closest gals with me as I make my way down the aisle to say I DO. These 7 lovely lasses will be draped in my favorite color of all time, RED. Ok, I know what you're thinking, sakit mata! It's not a tacky red, it's deep and delicious. So no sakit mata ok, promise. So, my theme will be a mix of off white and deep red. Just for the yin-yang effect, I will be clutching a huge bouquet of deep red roses and the gals will have smaller white roses to hold. To cut the cost, I have plans on having DIY bouquets. I stumbled upon this site that teaches you how to make your own simple but beautiful bouquets. You can check it out as well at DIY Bouquets.
I am trying to upload some pictures but blogger is not co-operating. Darn!

No comments: