Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAGGED!

1. The person who tag/pass you is? Mel

2. Your relationship with her/him is? BFF

3. Your five impression of her/him? lawa mau matee, hilarious, emotional, loving & did i mention lawa mau matee?

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Been there everytime I needed a shoulder to cry on.

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
Told me she wanna name all her kids after me and actually sounded serious. But truly mel, dont k! ;)

6. If she/he becomes your lover you will...?
Ask her, "hehehehe....why your crotch so small?"

7. If she/he becomes your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Crotch size.

8. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...?
Be totally heartbroken.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Show her that she can find and is deserving of that kind of LOVE.

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Hahaha yo...budu math...she likes butter A LOT. Paling fahnie person I know. Even funnier when drunk....that night not so long ago at waterfront....LOL.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Will? Either that I'm funny or that I'm boring. Depends on my mood....this is yo's jawapan and i feel zakly the same!


13. The characteristics you love of yourself are?
I am passionate about everything. I am empathatic. I'm a lover of beer.

14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are?
I lack self-confidence sometimes and I can be insecure. I don't think I'm smart enough.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
A SAHM or WAHM

16.For people that care and like you, say something to them
Thank you.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.

People I wish I knew how they felt about me? I'm just going to put 10 people, most of which I know how they feel about me.

1) Babe
2) Sel
3) Mel
4) Rol
5) Yo
6) Mia
7) Ots
8) Punes
9) Eyasmin
10) Hema

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Will

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female

20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
No. Not quite possible anyhow.

21. What is no.2 studying about?
Photography?

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Yaysterrday.

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Ooh...macam all sorts. I know she loves Alanis Morissette.

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
1 older braderr.

25. Will you woo no.3?
Not necessary. Were already lovers of each other.

26. How about number 7?
Not necessary. Were already lovers of each other.

27. Is no. 4 single?
Taken.

28. What is the surname of no.5?
Graham

29. What's the hobby of no.10?
Eating

30. Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
They have met.

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Sahhhnaaaa....

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
Hensem huggable teddy bear.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
I have deep feelings for her.

34. Where does no.9 live at?
Sahhnnnaaaa....

35. What colour does no.4 like?
I have to say blue...hope i got it right.

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
They are lavaasssss...

37. is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Totally!!!

38. What is no.6 doing now?
Desperately looking for a temp job.

No comments: